Join the WordPress Portsmouth Meetup on 22nd November 2023 for learn.wordpress.org – an exploration of the official learning resources for WordPress
Whether you’re a first-time blogger or seasoned developer, there’s always more to learn. From community members all over the world, these vast resources will help you learn more about WordPress and share it with others.
You can use the resources on your own, with others, or adapt them to help people learn how to use more aspects of the software. The resources on Learn.WordPress.org are written in different formats to be useful to as many people as possible:
- Lesson plans
- Online Workshops
- Contributing to Learn WordPress
This month’s presentation will be led by Portsmouth co-organiser and Training team member Abha Thakor, with input and examples from other members of the team.
The event starts at 7pm GMT (6pm UTC). We will be providing a Zoom link for you to connect to the online Meetup.
To get the link, please register to attend this #OnlineWPMeetup.
|Connect to Zoom. Bring your own drink and chair
|Organisers’ introduction to the online meeting
|Q & A
🏕️ WHO CAN ATTEND?
All levels of experience of WordPress and website publishing welcome. We are a learning and development group. We welcome WordPress beginners.
Please sign-up if you intend to join the Meetup. If you are new to the group, please can you complete your Meetup profile to help us plan topics.
Links from the Zoom chat
Note: These links were automatically extracted using AI – I appended the purpose,
- https://www.wp-pompey.org.uk/clink/wordpress-uk-slack/ – How to connect to Slack
- https://github.com/orgs/WordPress/projects/141/views/2 – WordPress 6.4 documentation tracker
- https://make.wordpress.org/meetings/#core – Team Meetings in Slack
- https://learn.wordpress.org/tutorial/set-up-a-wordpress-org-account/- How to set up a WordPress.org account
- https://make.wordpress.org/training/handbook/about/our-contributor-ladder/ – How to contribute to WordPress
- https://wpmudev.com/blog/how-ai-will-affect-the-wordpress-industry/ – WPMU Dev: How AI will affect the WordPress industry