Join the WordPress Portsmouth Meetup on 16th November 2022 for Headless WordPress 101 – an introduction to decoupled WordPress.
Have you heard about headless WordPress but haven’t actually delved into the details? Well now’s the time.
At this month’s meetup we’ll cover
- the basics of headless WordPress
- how it’s different from normal WordPress
- what are the component parts
- how does it work?
- the solutions available today – free and paid for
- some examples
- where you can find out more
And with a bit of luck we’ll
- find out why people use it
- and be able to determine first hand whether or not headless WordPress delivers blazingly fast websites.
Note: Actually implementing headless WordPress isn’t for everyone. But we do hope some of you will be interested in knowing a little bit more.
During the Q &A, we hope to be joined by Miriam Schwab, Head of Strattic by Elementor, to answer any questions you may have on their solution.
The event starts at 7pm GMT (6pm UTC). We will be providing a Zoom link for you to connect to the online Meetup.
To get the link, please register to attend this #OnlineWPMeetup.
|7.00pm||Connect to Zoom. Bring your own drink and chat|
|7.10pm||Organisers’ introduction to the online meeting|
|7.15pm||Headless WordPress 101|
|8.00pm||Q & A|
the video of the zoom meeting will be published here
The images used in the How is it different from traditional WordPress? slide came from WP Engine’s What is Headless WordPress blog
Links from the Where can I read more? slide
- Headless WordPress 101, by Jeff Everhart, WP Engine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biIFQL4H3ik
- The Future of Faust.js, https://youtu.be/NcSNcEOJTfc