Join the WordPress Portsmouth Online Meetup on the 16th June 2021 for a midsummer clinic.
- Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to fix that irritating little problem with your website? Have you fixed it yet?
- Do you want to improve your site’s performance, security, SEO, look and feel or content?
- Do you want to learn how to use WordPress, a plugin or a theme to achieve a specific task?
- Have you recently made some improvements that you’d like to share?
As we did in January, in this month’s meetup, we’ll open the floor to solvable problems and see what we can do to answer the questions which arise.
Perhaps you’ve already solved a problem that someone else has experienced and can give a quick show and tell.
The event starts at 7pm GMT (7pm UTC). We will be providing a Zoom link for you to connect to the online Meetup.
To get the link, please register to attend this #OnlineWPMeetup.
🏕️ WHO CAN ATTEND?
All levels of experience of WordPress and website publishing welcome. We are a learning and development group. We welcome WordPress beginners.
As this is a virtual meetup attendees can come from far and wide.
Please sign-up if you intend to join the Meetup. If you are new to the group, please can you complete your Meetup profile to help us plan topics.
|Connect to Zoom. Start to disclose your problems
|Organisers’ introduction to the online meeting
|Clinic – Problem solving commences
To find the times in your location, websites like WorldTimeBuddy.com can help. Put in the timezone you want to convert (7pm GMT in this case), and enter your location timezone to view your local time.
Bring your own.
🤔 OTHER INFORMATION
- Find us on Twitter @wppompey or connect with us on your web related topic ideas using #wppompey
- If you would like to help organise the WordPress Portsmouth MeetUp, offer a talk or sponsor an event, let us know in the #meetup-portsmouth Slack channel for the UK WordPress community.
Thanks to Non Stop Business Support, Bobbing Wide, and Drew Westcott for their in-kind sponsorship of this WordPress MeetUp.
Thanks also go to Susan Cowe Miller for use of her Zoom Pro account.