The WordPress Portsmouth Meetup group are looking for speakers for January 2020 onwards. If you have a WordPress related talk that you feel would be of interest to our members please contact one of the organisers by whichever means you choose: Slack, Twitter, Meetup, Email.
Our meetings in the past 12 months have been as follows
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 19th February 2020 – Nightingale: How Gutenberg can save the NHS money and improve health outcomes
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 15th January 2020 – New Year Clinic
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 18 December 2019 – Lightning Talks Part Three
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 20 November 2019 – How to Build an Accessible WordPress Theme
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 16 October 2019 – Content is King
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 18th September 2019 – Clinic
- 14th August 2019 – No Meetup – Summer holiday
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 17 Jul 2019 – Migrating our WordPress business to the cloud
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 19 Jun 2019 – Steps to make your brand engage
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 15 May 2019 – Lightning Talks Part Two
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 17 Apr 2019 – Useful Accessibility Tools
- WordPress Portsmouth Meetup – 20 Mar 2019 – Website Health Check
- Even though we are mainly about WordPress we do also cover some other web topics. e.g. copy writing, branding, GDPR, security.
- We’re also happy to include remote speakers.
- We enjoy a variety of formats: straight forward presentations, multi media, workshops and clinics.
- We sometimes have a suite of lightning talks: 5-10 minutes.
- Mostly we have one speaker; talk and Q&A taking 40 mins to one hour.
Location and meetup dates
Thanks to Scott McKeown of RedIT, for his continued sponsorship of the venue. We now have confirmed bookings at The Technopole for the following dates.
|15th January 2020|
|19th February 2020|
The Full Bradbury Suite can hold up to 28 attendees in conference layout, 40 in theatre. It has
- Overhead projectors with HDMI and VGA connections
- Free WiFi – fast reliable broadband.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Easy access from the M275