Join our meetup
Join the Portsmouth WordPress Meetup group today.
P.S. Please always keep your RSVP’s up to date.
About WordPress Meetups
WordPress Meetups are regular (monthly) meetings focusing on using WordPress for business benefit. aka WordUps, they are informal get together events where attendees talk WordPress and share their experience and knowledge with others.
- WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals.
- All actions taken by the organisers are with the best interest of the community in mind.
- Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
- Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers.
- Meetup groups allow events to be organised by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
- Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general bad behaviour.
WordPress Portsmouth Meetup
The WordPress Portsmouth Meetup, also known as WordUp Pompey!, is a free monthly meetup and community for WordPress users, enthusiasts and experts in Portsmouth and the surrounding area.
From the start of 2019 we’ll be meeting on the third Wednesday at The Technopole, Portsmouth, just off the M275 from 7:00 pm.
Join the Meetup group and Register to attend a WordPress Portsmouth Meetup.
Let us have your ideas and questions for WordUp Pompey! Contact wp-pompey
UK WordPress Community Slack
To join the UK WordPress Community Slack visit visit https://en-gb.wordpress.org/slack and follow the instructions. Discussions about the WordPress Portsmouth meetup are in the #meetup-portsmouth channel.
Other WordPress Meetups in the South of England
To find other WordPress Meetup groups in Southern England visit
11 ways of writing the same paragraph inviting members to a session on WordPress and AI. The first hand written. All others generated by AI.
Follow up to the “What’s new in WordPress 6.2?” demonstration of the changes in the Site and Post Editor.
As WordPress approaches 20 years of age ( 27th May ) it may be interesting to see some charts of how popular WordPress is Content Management System (CMS) wise. Here are two to get started. These show the absolute usage of WordPress websites. The market share – percentage of websites which implement a CMS – …